Thursday, May 30, 2013

Welcome to the No RX Needed blog!

Welcome to my new blog!

This blog will be a grouping of many of the items I spend my time thinking about or doing;


HOMEOPATHY:  I have been interested in homeopathy for years but it wasn't until my daughter was diagnosed with JRA (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) that I really started digging deep into this relatively obscure form of home remedies.  I have tried herbs and vitamins and minerals but homeopathy is something more and I am glad that I rediscovered it!

Beauty Meme: beauty is everywhere.GARDENING:  We don't have a lot of land where we are (or light).  Our house faces Northeast and has little to no Southern exposure.  I have learned some tricks on how to work within these parameters.

PLANTS:   Plant lore and information, in general to me and I love to photograph my plants and others!

INSECTS:  Not be a big "bug person" macro photography has helped me start to overcome my natural fear of insects (a little).  I like to photograph them as close as I can, until I learn how comfortable they are around me, and then research what type of bug they are to learn more.

RECIPES etc.:  Healthy eating is of importance to most parents that I know.  I am not a health-nut but try to prepare semi-healthy meals more often than not.  I lean toward one-pot dishes or fairly quick meals and may share some here.  Many will be low-carb etc. also.


Thank you for stopping by and welcome, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment